Tuesday, June 17, 2008

my garden is in!

Garden Update August 20th...peaking out!

Garden update July 20th...coming along!


It's a balmy 65 dgrees...John and I had lunch on the porch! I decided to forgo the big garden this year, too many distractons, and with the many successful farmers in our neighborhood, I'm better off baking bread and trade it for broccoli and lettuce from them! I have a little potato patch in my friend sydney's enclosure, but that and my container garden, well that's it! Sharon has been diligent in the bakery gardens...they look better than ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was looking for my old collections of Hindi songs, then I saw in Visitthebest ...the best sites collection available which helped me to get the required song.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed this photo. I am trying a small container kitchen garden my self and their is little inspriation to draw from. I was happy to see this little garden.