Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Ciabatta hits the big time....


 Happy New Year, everyone! I'm a little late on my greetings this year, but you'll have to excuse me, we have had a lot going on. We battled through the first weekend of 2011, staying open even on New Years Day. Then Monday saw the delivery of our new 3 door lowboy refridgerator and all the furniture for the new porch. Also, Sharon put out the petition to collect signatures for our beer and wine license. A huge project that we think will give a whole new meaning to hanging out on the porch. (Dinners coming soon, too!) Then, on Tues my friend and mentor Michael Ruhlman asked if I could pull together a guest post for his excellent blog. The top of my head almost blew off. Thank goodness I had the next day away from the bakery so I could get myself together. (read my post on ciabatta here) When I went back on Thursday, this is just a taste of what I found:

This is going to be great. More to come...


Here is a sample of what Brianna has been up to!

1 comment:

Val H said...

Brianna's piece is beautiful! Does she make those to sell?