Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!




2008 is gonna be great! At least that's what my dear old friend Betty Snow whispered in my ear on her most recent visit here to the bakery...I agreed with her enthusiastically and walked away thinking that if Betty...getting on in years as she is, could get excited about the new year, then I surely could,too! We love new things around here...new spatulas, new towels...most especially new shoes, but new Years? sure! why not?! We have lots to look forward to with some minor building renovations and a super staff to take us into spring, which will be here before you know it! I've made my resolution to de-clutter my life...both for the bakery and myself...sounds good doesn't it? We'll see how I do! As for those of you out there with a little bakery in your heart, Happy New Year to you...may you live long and prosper! Now go out and enjoy the Snow! Much love to all, 'sister' Carri

No comments: