Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome to our new websight!

My blogging days have been taken over by websight revamping...my excuse for not having posted in so long! if you did not get to this blog through our websight...go check it out at our same address...twosistersbakery.net. and let me know what you think! I can make changes in a snap, so if you see something amiss...well you can be sure i want to make it right. I'm ready to get down to baking...enough of all this computer who-ha1 We are almost ready for the holiday baking madness as we assemble our lists and decide which cookies will make the cut and which ones will sit on the sidelines. I made raspberry macaroons today...I think they are definitely on the to do list! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so get your orders in now! In all the craziness, now, don't forget to enjoy the season! -Carri

No comments: