Tuesday, September 11, 2007

thank you for calling Two sisters Bakery, if you would like to know the soup of the day, please press 1...

Here we go! Back to the routine of school and work...wait a minute...we always work...anywhoo, it's that time of year, when the people just want to KNOW..."What's the soup today?" is currently top phone inquiry...I have to say the soups have been rocking good lately! (today was indian lentil and garlicky potato) I'm considering adding a page to the websight for specials updated daily...am I crazy? It would be nice to give people a way to find out without having to call and...um...ask. The funniest part of my bakery day was reading about a deconstructed caesar salad make with an 8 hour egg (I'm afraid to ask!) and olive oil and anchovy ice cream! These people are killing me! Morgan came up with the idea of having a 'deconstructed day' at the bakery...can you just see it? The possibilties are endless! We still need to come up with an end of the year employee partay! Now come on people...help me out here...ideas anyone?

1 comment:

elizabethm42 said...

Posting "soup of the day" and daily specials could be a good use of this blog.