Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wednesday is my Monday

I should have taken a picture for you...it was spectacular! I haven't made a mess like this in a very long time. It was one of those moments that having an open kitchen is less fun, it makes bursting into tears and running from the room out of the question, one must simply clean up the mess and start over. 'Don't cry over spilt milk' is one of my favorite mottos, only today, it was don't cry over spilt cheesecake. Not just one, but TWO uncooked cheesecakes went out of my hands as they were going into the oven, all over the oven and the floor, the clean-up was gnarly, and don't even mention the 6# of cream cheese and all the other ingredients (one was Baileys, the other lemon) that had to be thrown away. Ugh! there were more mishaps as the day progressed, funny how it can snowball like that. My bread came out very well, though, and I'm hoping that I got it out of my system before the weekend comes! I have two wedding cakes to deliver on Saturday...and they need to be spot on!

No comments: